me and my flatmates Kirsten, Lisbet and Gema... and our beloved Radio Rock!music: Van Halen - Jump (only in my imagination, really: recorded ecotoxicology lecture)
mood: sniff
Yesterday was quite busy. It was Gema's birthday, so in the morning, Lisbet and I went to Prisma to buy the things we need to make mojitos. Surprisingly, we indeed found fresh mint. When we wanted to buy the rum, I discovered a weird thing about Finnish law. When you accompany someone who is buying alcohol, you also need to show your ID. Of course, I didn't bring mine so we couldn't buy the rum. Stupid!
In the afternoon, we went to see the ski jumping tournament. It should have been exciting as it was one of the world cup tournaments and the best jumpers of the world were there. The Austrian people were really thrilled to see their heroes. I note that day as "an experience" as it was rather boring (also because Germany sucks at ski jumping) and after three hours of standing outside everyone was freezing. Today, my nose is running really bad! The fireworks at the end were nice, though.
When we got home, we were all cold and tired and nobody was in the mood for going out. We still had Gema's party in our place. She wanted a red theme party so everybody dressed in red. We had also bought alarm red lipstick and Gema had "found" some red plastic roses so we had some silly red rose and red lips pictures and we decorated each other with red noses. Wonder how some booze can turn you totally childish! *lol*
We also met some of the guys who have been here from last term. One of them is selling his bike and I am seriously considering to buy it. Still planning on losing weight...
Keine Kommentare:
Kommentar veröffentlichen