

music: radiorock-piste-fi *hahaha*
mood: sunny and cloudy
Hey guys!
Sorry, I didn't post anything in quite a long time, but as life is repeating itself there were not too many news to distribute...
So what happened during last week?
First, I was quite busy with school. I had three seminar days and gave a presentation which went rather well but I guess I took too much time. Then we had our Finnish exam. I didn't study for it because I was busy writing an essay which went rather slowly but is done now. The exam was not too hard but we will see how it turns out. Right now, I am doing my online course and trying to find time to study for the other exam in april. The next weeks will be busy but I will come to that.
Next thing about last week: it was stupid. Our favourite pub was still closed for water damage. Then the bus drivers were on a strike so one evening after the most exciting Kalpa match against the first team of the league, Lukko (a lot of fighting, big mistake of the referees leading to twenty minutes of straight "booo" by the Finnish, and, of course, victory after some overtime), so we had to walk back from the city center. Then there were three days of nonstop snow after one week of plus degrees. We were all quite annoyed but last thursday, the snowing stopped, the busses were driving and Hunters opened again! So everything went back to normal and happy.
We established the habit of having brunch every sunday. This weekend, Lisbet and I made muffins three days in a row and now, I am on a diet. I went running for the first time yesterday and it was really good. Some girl told us that she gained ten kilos during her stay her so I will not let this happen!
On sunday, we had really nice weather and went for a walk to Neulamäki tower. We took lots of pictures and enjoyed ourselves. It was a great day!
Annoying thing this week: they are renovating the bathrooms in our building (not ours, though!) and there is a lot of noise from 8 a.m. on. Yesterday, I tried to study at home but it was no use. I'm really sorry for the people whose flats are concerned because they will not have a bathroom for three weeks and also, this will effect their kitchen. They went to ask for refund for the rent yesterday but I am not sure if they were successful.
As last week was rather quiet, the next couple of weeks will be rather exhausting. Today is Gema's birthday. First, we are going to see a ski jumping tournament. Then we are having mojitos in our place, then we are going to Onnela to dance.
On sunday, we are leaving for the Lapland trip (3.45 in the morning). We come back on thursday evening. The week after that, Meli is coming to visit me for a week. The day after she leaves, we are going to St.Petersburg (yeah!) and the day after we get back, my mum is coming. The day she leaves, I have an exam. So these reports will probably be more exciting!
mood: sunny and cloudy
Hey guys!
Sorry, I didn't post anything in quite a long time, but as life is repeating itself there were not too many news to distribute...
So what happened during last week?
First, I was quite busy with school. I had three seminar days and gave a presentation which went rather well but I guess I took too much time. Then we had our Finnish exam. I didn't study for it because I was busy writing an essay which went rather slowly but is done now. The exam was not too hard but we will see how it turns out. Right now, I am doing my online course and trying to find time to study for the other exam in april. The next weeks will be busy but I will come to that.
Next thing about last week: it was stupid. Our favourite pub was still closed for water damage. Then the bus drivers were on a strike so one evening after the most exciting Kalpa match against the first team of the league, Lukko (a lot of fighting, big mistake of the referees leading to twenty minutes of straight "booo" by the Finnish, and, of course, victory after some overtime), so we had to walk back from the city center. Then there were three days of nonstop snow after one week of plus degrees. We were all quite annoyed but last thursday, the snowing stopped, the busses were driving and Hunters opened again! So everything went back to normal and happy.
We established the habit of having brunch every sunday. This weekend, Lisbet and I made muffins three days in a row and now, I am on a diet. I went running for the first time yesterday and it was really good. Some girl told us that she gained ten kilos during her stay her so I will not let this happen!
On sunday, we had really nice weather and went for a walk to Neulamäki tower. We took lots of pictures and enjoyed ourselves. It was a great day!
Annoying thing this week: they are renovating the bathrooms in our building (not ours, though!) and there is a lot of noise from 8 a.m. on. Yesterday, I tried to study at home but it was no use. I'm really sorry for the people whose flats are concerned because they will not have a bathroom for three weeks and also, this will effect their kitchen. They went to ask for refund for the rent yesterday but I am not sure if they were successful.
As last week was rather quiet, the next couple of weeks will be rather exhausting. Today is Gema's birthday. First, we are going to see a ski jumping tournament. Then we are having mojitos in our place, then we are going to Onnela to dance.
On sunday, we are leaving for the Lapland trip (3.45 in the morning). We come back on thursday evening. The week after that, Meli is coming to visit me for a week. The day after she leaves, we are going to St.Petersburg (yeah!) and the day after we get back, my mum is coming. The day she leaves, I have an exam. So these reports will probably be more exciting!
Keine Kommentare:
Kommentar veröffentlichen