Sonntag, 7. Februar 2010

An erotic adventure






music: in extremo - liam
mood: complete satisfaction

Hei, or in Viking language: harrrrgh! Yesterday, we had our erotic party at Ravintola Harald, the Viking restaurant in Kuopio.
We had a separate room with about 30 exchange students.
The restaurant is a great place. Everything is Viking style decorated, the waiters wear Viking costumes (I try to imagine Sarita in this dress, she has worked there before. For your information, Sarita has bleached blond hair and stylish clothes and might look like a goddess, if you get what I mean!) and the food is an adventure itself. We tried cinnamon beer (tasty), reindeer (awesome) with awesome mushroom sauce and delicious chocolate cake with buckthorn ice cream.
We also tried tar ice cream (quite common in Finland). And yes, it is like licking the street. First, it tastes only like smoke, then a little sweet with an smoky aftertaste. Cruel! I believe it gets better while eating but in the end, it was definitely enough. I rather stick with chocolate cake.
Also, I discovered that these guys indeed have cherries! Where did they find them in Kuopio? Drives me crazy!
What was really great was that our meat came on a sword! Liesje had Fish on a stone platter and the salad was in a little boat. But the sword (hand made) was definitely the best!
Of course, the bill was not that great but is was fun and after eating, we all sat there, not able to move or to talk. Complete satisfaction. In the evening, we watched The Godfather II as we were all out of money to go out.
Today, the culinary adventure goes on: we will try to bake Pulla (Finnish pastry).
Bon appétit!

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen