music: still in the library, but I'm thinking about: the rembrandts - I'll be there for you
mood: (screaming) What is going on? Seriously....
I am wondering...
Is it the TV shows that reflect life or is my life reflecting TV shows? Or is my life becoming a TV show? What is wrong????
A couple of days earlier, Kirsten said that she thinks our life here resembles Friends a lot, as we are all living in one place, everybody is hanging out in someone else's flat, we are doing all kinds of stuff together and so on.
Then the guys here got me started on How I Met Your Mother and things got weird. Not only is everybody quoting the show all the time but also there are striking resemblances. To both shows.
Like we see this girl running around in school who is wearing really thin clothes and we call her "Almost Naked Girl" like Ugly Naked Guy from Friends. Then we are always complainig how Finnish people are so into eating pineapple that we never miss it at lunch (pineapple in salat, pineapple with chicken, pineapple sauce,...) - like The Pineapple Incident from HIMYM. Hunters Pub is McLarens, Ales Bangladesh flatmate made me think of the taxi driver in Season 1 - and so on.
Then there are always stories about stupid girls and French guys (male, female, French?) and Belgian guys trying to get Finnish girls and other stuff that could be made up on a TV show.
So am I just a TV addict or what is wrong here???? I need help - seriously!
Keine Kommentare:
Kommentar veröffentlichen