Montag, 1. Februar 2010

Snow


music: donots- stop the clocks
mood: transcendental

Yesterday, the temperature rose to about -8°C, so at night is started snowing really hard. When I went out this morning the first thing I met was the snow truck shovelling the snow from the pathway right in front of our entrance. Nice guy! All the small tracks were gone and it was even more white...
We met the German teacher today as we are supposed to do some group work with Finnish pharmacy students learning German. She told us that in Finnland, spring is concidered the time of the year when there is sun in the sky. In Germany, spring is the time when everything turns green. So maybe there will be tulips blossoming here in June... argh!
In the afternoon, I got me a new mobile phone. Nokia, of course! *smile* It is the same that Alessandro has and it is awesome. We also made a reservation for saturday at Harald's Viking Restaurant. You get to wear Viking hats and you can eat from a sword or a shield. It will be soooo great! On facebook, Ale labelled it as an erotic adventure... (click on the picture so you can read it!)
Maybe an hour ago (11 p.m.), our new flatmate arrived, Lisbet from Belgium (I hope I got the name right!). So now we are probably complete.
These were about the interesting things that happened today. In the evening it started snowing really hard again. The snow is like small crystals, fluffy and glittering in the moonlight (last week we had full moon). I wonder how long it will be till I get tired of all the white stuff. Not just yet...

1 Kommentar: