Hey guys...
Actually, I wanted to leave this for my very last post here, but today is my last night in Kuopio, I am freaking out because I have to go home tomorrow, so I am not in the mood to update everything from the last two weeks. I will do this eventually from home, there are more exciting stories to come, buuuuut this I really HAVE to share now! It was our secret project, and this is the outcome! Enjoy our Erasmus spirit!
Actually, I wanted to leave this for my very last post here, but today is my last night in Kuopio, I am freaking out because I have to go home tomorrow, so I am not in the mood to update everything from the last two weeks. I will do this eventually from home, there are more exciting stories to come, buuuuut this I really HAVE to share now! It was our secret project, and this is the outcome! Enjoy our Erasmus spirit!
haha :D sehr cool
AntwortenLöschenwelcome in germany übrigens!
The resa