Hey guys!
Sorry about the thread on St Petersburg but what happens in Russia stays in Russia and that's it. Obviously I behaved myself otherwise I would have been in Siberia right now (and needed to call Maria's mum to get me back home) so don't worry.
Anyway, I wanted to share this awe (-some, -ful, ?) feature of the facebook group Finnish sentence of the day with you.
Olen sanaton means I'm speechless and this song leaves me speechless! Enjoy!
Sorry about the thread on St Petersburg but what happens in Russia stays in Russia and that's it. Obviously I behaved myself otherwise I would have been in Siberia right now (and needed to call Maria's mum to get me back home) so don't worry.
Anyway, I wanted to share this awe (-some, -ful, ?) feature of the facebook group Finnish sentence of the day with you.
Olen sanaton means I'm speechless and this song leaves me speechless! Enjoy!
Keine Kommentare:
Kommentar veröffentlichen