Mittwoch, 5. Mai 2010

Sorry....

music: mando diao - down in the past
mood: deeply distressed

I owe a huge sorry to all my faithful readers (such as the five people I know for sure!) because the ultimate laziness has conquered me. I just noticed that my last post was on the 31st of March telling about events that happened even before that.
But I was busy... I promise I will make it up and start reporting RIGHT NOW. At least the stuff that I remember. We'll see.
A short outlook on the upcoming stories, missions I have accomplished in the exciting month of April:
- going to Helsinki as already promised, this will be my next post
- going to St Petersburg
- being drunk A LOT
- having my mum here
- writing my one and only exam
- passing that exam
- passing my other courses
- finishing my last courses (well, almost)
- starting the tradition of going swimming every thursday
- starting the tradition of going running every day (since 2 days, yeah!)
- saying goodbye to a dear friend
- meeting some new friends
- being stunned by the melting of snow and ice and the arrival of spring in Finland
- starting the BBQ season
- attending Vappu (you will learn what that is eventually)
- finishing two series (HIMYM and Castle, I recommend both!)
- teaching how to make muffins to A LOT of people
- gaining weight
- deciding that I certainly want a dog when I get back home
- starting a new passion (kiss me arse, cute Irish lad!)
- seeing kickass in the cinema (awesomest movie in a long time)
- saying a lot of stupid things leading to many quotes of the day
- ... more stuff

So, be excited and stay tuned!

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen