
music: lena - satellite
mood: light-headed
So. We are approaching the end. It is 2:55 am, no matter what that stupid blog-time is telling you, so my English might be a little bit funny now. But as this is my last day here, I guess I have to update now. If I come home and everyone is asking me how it was I want to be able to say: Read my blog! so I don't have to tell everything over and over again. Hehe, I am mean, I know!
Today, Germany won the Eurovision song contest! Whohoooo! Thank you Europe!
mood: light-headed
So. We are approaching the end. It is 2:55 am, no matter what that stupid blog-time is telling you, so my English might be a little bit funny now. But as this is my last day here, I guess I have to update now. If I come home and everyone is asking me how it was I want to be able to say: Read my blog! so I don't have to tell everything over and over again. Hehe, I am mean, I know!
Today, Germany won the Eurovision song contest! Whohoooo! Thank you Europe!
Ok, I wanted to talk about the month of May, my last month here. In the middle of May, I had finally finished all my classes and assignments, so the last two weeks were basically free time. I half-heartedly started to study for my exams at home but I was way to happy to be able to relax so it didn't exactly work out.
The weather was really amazing, spring arrived with a blast, nature exploded and led us right to summer! The sun does not really go down any more, I told you already about our sun watching day (actually we repeated the walk to the tower and the sunrise the day after!). Bad thing is that my curtains are not made for keeping out the light so in the beginning, I was really insomniac. The funny solution for this problem are my allergy pills that are knocking me out so since the birch trees started annoying me by letting my nose run and my eyes itch, I sleep rather well.
The last two weeks, we had 30° C, so we went bbq-ing a lot. Romanda organized the greatest American style BBQ in Puijonlaakso, thanks again for that! We also went swimming in the lake. I am so proud of that! Think: two weeks before that, the water was still frozen. So the temperature was at a point that made it a really painful experience. Also I would not really call it swimming, but running in, jumping, running out again, screaming. Buuuut I overcame myself and went in there!
Last week, we also went on a cruise in a boat on the lake. It was so beautiful! We were just relaxing, enjoying the view, getting a huge sunburn and having fun!
Then there were the balcony chats over the edge with Jakob and Arthur, lots of icecream, buying shorts (didn't expect to need them in Finland) and whatever stuff you do in summer. Still, we were walking on our secret project. Can't wait to tell you guys, but I will save the best for last!
The weather was really amazing, spring arrived with a blast, nature exploded and led us right to summer! The sun does not really go down any more, I told you already about our sun watching day (actually we repeated the walk to the tower and the sunrise the day after!). Bad thing is that my curtains are not made for keeping out the light so in the beginning, I was really insomniac. The funny solution for this problem are my allergy pills that are knocking me out so since the birch trees started annoying me by letting my nose run and my eyes itch, I sleep rather well.
The last two weeks, we had 30° C, so we went bbq-ing a lot. Romanda organized the greatest American style BBQ in Puijonlaakso, thanks again for that! We also went swimming in the lake. I am so proud of that! Think: two weeks before that, the water was still frozen. So the temperature was at a point that made it a really painful experience. Also I would not really call it swimming, but running in, jumping, running out again, screaming. Buuuut I overcame myself and went in there!
Last week, we also went on a cruise in a boat on the lake. It was so beautiful! We were just relaxing, enjoying the view, getting a huge sunburn and having fun!
Then there were the balcony chats over the edge with Jakob and Arthur, lots of icecream, buying shorts (didn't expect to need them in Finland) and whatever stuff you do in summer. Still, we were walking on our secret project. Can't wait to tell you guys, but I will save the best for last!
Keine Kommentare:
Kommentar veröffentlichen