music: five finger death punch - bad company
mood: exhausted
31.03. - 10.04.
Finnish word for the first weeks of April: väsynyt. Meaning: tired.
As I already told, after the day in Helsinki in the end of March, I stayed tired for the next two weeks.
Ok, I will talk a little about Russia, but not too much! After a long long bus trip starting at 6 in the morning including some very boring hours at the passport control, we made our way to SPB. After we arrived, we went to a Russian Dinner in a really pretty palace. Then we went out to party. The rest of the weekend is sort of blurred... we went to bed always very late (or early, depending on the definition), got up waaaay too early, spent the days sightseeing and the nights partying. I think I slept 10 hours in total from friday to monday. We saw a lot of cool palaces, cathedrals, attended the orthodox Easter mass, ate in a stylish "Soviet Café", drank cheap vodka, got a ride in a Lada, got a ride in a Hummer limo, saw the Aurora, met our friend Anna who was also an exchange student in Kuopio, took about a million pictures,... the rest is silence. Anyway, it was exhausting.
When we came back, I was in a really bad mood but I didn't have time to sleep. On tuesday afternoon, my mum came to visit me. It was quite nice, she liked it here! We did the obligatory sightseeing tour including Puijo Tower (yes, I went there again, against all odds - but still: never go on a sunday!), city center, the harbor, Haralds where we met Christine and her parents, the forest (which is very beautiful now in spring but by then was still covered in snow) and I finally made it to the city museum. Really cool, they have a mammoth!
On friday, while mum was still there, I had to write my one and only exam. I tried to study on thursday evening but it didn't go so well. On friday morning, Dämien, Jakob and I had pre-exam breakfast and then we went. It was quite ok, we had to write some essays which was really weird for me, but I was done pretty fast. In the afternoon, I brought my mum back to the airport. The rest of the weekend I spent in bed to recover. I enjoyed the time while mum was here but I was just sooooo tired...
mood: exhausted
31.03. - 10.04.
Finnish word for the first weeks of April: väsynyt. Meaning: tired.
As I already told, after the day in Helsinki in the end of March, I stayed tired for the next two weeks.
Ok, I will talk a little about Russia, but not too much! After a long long bus trip starting at 6 in the morning including some very boring hours at the passport control, we made our way to SPB. After we arrived, we went to a Russian Dinner in a really pretty palace. Then we went out to party. The rest of the weekend is sort of blurred... we went to bed always very late (or early, depending on the definition), got up waaaay too early, spent the days sightseeing and the nights partying. I think I slept 10 hours in total from friday to monday. We saw a lot of cool palaces, cathedrals, attended the orthodox Easter mass, ate in a stylish "Soviet Café", drank cheap vodka, got a ride in a Lada, got a ride in a Hummer limo, saw the Aurora, met our friend Anna who was also an exchange student in Kuopio, took about a million pictures,... the rest is silence. Anyway, it was exhausting.
When we came back, I was in a really bad mood but I didn't have time to sleep. On tuesday afternoon, my mum came to visit me. It was quite nice, she liked it here! We did the obligatory sightseeing tour including Puijo Tower (yes, I went there again, against all odds - but still: never go on a sunday!), city center, the harbor, Haralds where we met Christine and her parents, the forest (which is very beautiful now in spring but by then was still covered in snow) and I finally made it to the city museum. Really cool, they have a mammoth!
On friday, while mum was still there, I had to write my one and only exam. I tried to study on thursday evening but it didn't go so well. On friday morning, Dämien, Jakob and I had pre-exam breakfast and then we went. It was quite ok, we had to write some essays which was really weird for me, but I was done pretty fast. In the afternoon, I brought my mum back to the airport. The rest of the weekend I spent in bed to recover. I enjoyed the time while mum was here but I was just sooooo tired...
Keine Kommentare:
Kommentar veröffentlichen