Mittwoch, 27. Januar 2010

Hei mitä kuuluu?

music: black eyed peas - i gotta feeling
mood: hangover

Before starting with the report on yesterday night, here a short summary of the rest of the day:
Finnish 2 is crap. Hell on earth. I will never go there again. Funny thing is, they didn't even need to kick me out, I left myself.
On monday, we were out to Hunters Pub again. At first, it was only me and the Italian guys, but when we wanted to leave, we ran into some other people so we went back in. I left quite early, around midnight. On tuesday, class started at 8 and I caught myself several times dozing off. Kind of stupid if the teacher can see you! After lunch, we got a group work room to put our presentation for soil ecology together and when we were done I went to Finnish 2. The teacher pretended not to speak English at all and gave us some tasks nobody could understand. After some "introduce yourself" and "find words that begin with this letter", we were supposed to do a test on our knowledge in Finnish. I knew maybe two words or something and left the rest empty. The test was set for an hour, but at some point I got up and told her that I would quit the course. She understood me just fine but still insisted in answering in Finnish. So I'm going back to Survival Finnish now. But those two hours gave me a headache and a terribly frustrated feeling.
I had to wait at the bus stop for maybe 20 minutes and was frozen when the bus finally arrived. At home I went straight to bed. After some ten minutes (felt, I don't know if this is true), Paulina and Misa came to force me to go to Onnela with them later.
After some hours spent in a vegetative state (and on Skype), they came again to pick me up. I succeeded in getting up and getting dressed. The party was supposed to be a traffic light party, which means you should wear green as a signal that you want to get laid, yellow as a signal that says it's complicated, but maybe you can convince me into getting laid and red as a signal that says actually I am in a relationship but I still want to get laid. I couldn't really decide between these options so I chose not to wear any colour at all but grey.
First, we met at Pavla's place. The Czech guys were making mean jokes in Czech and I am still not sure whether I wanted to understand them or rather not. We tried Minttu, nice Finnish peppermint liquor and took the bus at 11.
Onnela is the other night club only around the corner from Passion. It actually is the other night club as there aren't any others. Entrance was free, beer was only 1 € and the music was R'n'B from about 10 years ago. Crap! Anyway, we had a good time. Almost every guy tried to get laid by Paulina, even though she wore black. We really had to party hard as we were to take the last bus at 2.

In the bus, I witnessed the "2 o'clock bus to Neulamäki"- phenomenon for the first time. This is, someone starts to sing "Der ganze Bus der hüpft olé olé" and to jump. Then the whole bus starts jumping and singing. Funny thing is, most of the guys have no idea what they are singing, and sometimes they don't even sing what they are supposed to sing but some random stuff that has roughly the same sound. The italian guys also started an Italian song like "If we get into an accident, the driver is the only one who dies". Mean!
This morning, my new flatmate is moving in! Olé!

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen