music: ray parker jr - ghost busters
mood: spooky
Today, behold a miracle of nature: It is snowing at -20°C. I never knew this is actually possible. We had decided to finally go to Puijo Tower this day because the weather had been rather promising over the last few days. Explanation: Puijo Tower is a tower above the ski jumping place with a restaurant on top where you can see all over the country... if there are no clouds! Now, I watch a grey sky with snowflakes tumbling lazily to earth... pretty! Damn it!
Man, that place is freaking me out.
Last week, my phone rang. The number of the caller wasn't showing and when I answered, there was only beeping.
Later that night, another girl came over to my place. All of a sudden, there was a sound of something heavy dropping. We checked all around the flat, but we didn't find out what it was. Later I figured that it was a small mirror standing on a shelf that fell down. But still, why would things drop without anybody touching them?
I think I'm going crazy. Juontotie Horror Night!
mood: spooky
Today, behold a miracle of nature: It is snowing at -20°C. I never knew this is actually possible. We had decided to finally go to Puijo Tower this day because the weather had been rather promising over the last few days. Explanation: Puijo Tower is a tower above the ski jumping place with a restaurant on top where you can see all over the country... if there are no clouds! Now, I watch a grey sky with snowflakes tumbling lazily to earth... pretty! Damn it!
Man, that place is freaking me out.
Last week, my phone rang. The number of the caller wasn't showing and when I answered, there was only beeping.
Later that night, another girl came over to my place. All of a sudden, there was a sound of something heavy dropping. We checked all around the flat, but we didn't find out what it was. Later I figured that it was a small mirror standing on a shelf that fell down. But still, why would things drop without anybody touching them?
I think I'm going crazy. Juontotie Horror Night!
Keine Kommentare:
Kommentar veröffentlichen