music: spliff- carbonara
mood: hungry (again!)
Soooooo.....
that is one long weekend!
On friday, we went first to Ale Pupi. The bus was quite crowded and I suppose that it were mostly exchange students because there was a buzzing of different languages (we laughed really hard about a shouted "Que freddo!"), but apart from "our group" we didn't know anybody. At Ale Pupi, there weren't quite enough people for a flash mob or anything of that sort. But it still was fun, especially the explanation of the "Latin Lover Lifestyle" (new favourite quotation). I tried a cranberry longdrink (really tasty) and later, the ladies from International Office who organized the orientation, joined us. We all like especially Sarita because she is about my age and really outgoing, speaks 4 languages fluently and is so much fun. At about 11, we went next door to Passion Club. In the queue, we met Anna and Gemma (Spanish girls from my first weekend) and some other people whose names I forgot. Unfortunately, free entry was only until 10 so we had to pay. There were 2 rooms, one with Finnish music and one with international pop music. I think Finnish people like to gamble, because in Ale Pupi is a bridge table and in Passion Club, a poker game was going on. They also had some kind of beds with curtains for privacy (to relax or get closer with new aquaintances *lol*), a singstar game and some places to sit AND of course a dance floor. It was a great evening even though the possibilities for talking and getting to know each other were way better in the pub. Giovanni came up with a schedule for next week because most of the guys don't have classes yet (poor me!). This includes my birthday, surprise movie evening, pub quiz, tea party, sexchange party (where guys dress as girls and vice versa) and going to Stockholm next weekend. I'm totally in for the Stockholm trip though I don't know how to manage handing my first paper in in time yet. We'll see.
Today, we wanted to build a snowman but I was kind of late and had my laundry day, so when I came outside, the snowman was already done. I joined in his destruction with snowballs. Afterwards we had cocoa at the flat on the top floor and now, the Italian guys will make pasta. Erasmus family is happy!
mood: hungry (again!)
Soooooo.....
that is one long weekend!
On friday, we went first to Ale Pupi. The bus was quite crowded and I suppose that it were mostly exchange students because there was a buzzing of different languages (we laughed really hard about a shouted "Que freddo!"), but apart from "our group" we didn't know anybody. At Ale Pupi, there weren't quite enough people for a flash mob or anything of that sort. But it still was fun, especially the explanation of the "Latin Lover Lifestyle" (new favourite quotation). I tried a cranberry longdrink (really tasty) and later, the ladies from International Office who organized the orientation, joined us. We all like especially Sarita because she is about my age and really outgoing, speaks 4 languages fluently and is so much fun. At about 11, we went next door to Passion Club. In the queue, we met Anna and Gemma (Spanish girls from my first weekend) and some other people whose names I forgot. Unfortunately, free entry was only until 10 so we had to pay. There were 2 rooms, one with Finnish music and one with international pop music. I think Finnish people like to gamble, because in Ale Pupi is a bridge table and in Passion Club, a poker game was going on. They also had some kind of beds with curtains for privacy (to relax or get closer with new aquaintances *lol*), a singstar game and some places to sit AND of course a dance floor. It was a great evening even though the possibilities for talking and getting to know each other were way better in the pub. Giovanni came up with a schedule for next week because most of the guys don't have classes yet (poor me!). This includes my birthday, surprise movie evening, pub quiz, tea party, sexchange party (where guys dress as girls and vice versa) and going to Stockholm next weekend. I'm totally in for the Stockholm trip though I don't know how to manage handing my first paper in in time yet. We'll see.
Today, we wanted to build a snowman but I was kind of late and had my laundry day, so when I came outside, the snowman was already done. I joined in his destruction with snowballs. Afterwards we had cocoa at the flat on the top floor and now, the Italian guys will make pasta. Erasmus family is happy!
Keine Kommentare:
Kommentar veröffentlichen